Fullsix is the leading digital agency in Portugal with almost 20 years of experience. We are more than 150 professionals with different backgrounds and expertise ranging from strategic planning to advertising, communication, CX, UX and UI, content creation and social networks, platform development, media planning, user search and performance. We integrate Strategy, Creativity and Innovation into each project we develop for our Clients. Our goal is to create differentiated brand experiences that generate maximum impact on consumers and return on investment for our clients..
We’re driven by efficiency and results – that’s why we’ve been awarded Portugal’s Agency of the Year at the Effie Awards 3 times in the last 5 years.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
An autonomous professional, with great aptitude for teamwork, with adaptability and evolution in terms of technology, following the latest technologies.
A professional who gathers not only the necessary hard-skills, but also soft-skills so that personal and professional evolution takes place in a context of sharing and joint evolution.
IN THIS FUNCTION YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE AS
Fullstack Developer where you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of interfaces in several projects for our clients as part of a cross-functional team. Therefore, it will be necessary to work with a large team in all aspects of the process and the business.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL NEED
• Higher education in Eng. Informatics is relevant, but not eliminatory.
• Between 2 and 5 years of experience in PHP where experience with frameworks is valued.
• Experience and autonomy in the development, implementation and maintenance of websites in WordPress / Drupal.
• Knowledge of MySQL.
• Knowledge of CMS Grav or other Flat-File CMS.
• Development tooling (Webpack, NodeJS, Gulp, Docker, NodeJS, NPM, Git).
• Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Sketch, and Photoshop and Adobe XD.
• Knowledge in using Plesk environment will be valued.
• Experience in HTML5, CSS3 (SASS/LESS) with B.E.M methodology.
• Knowledge of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap is a plus.
• Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
• Autonomy, critical spirit.
• That values teamwork.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
• Remote First
• Excellent culture and work environment
• Teams with a huge spirit of mutual help
• Health insurance
• Signing Bonus
• Training (Udemy)
• Company events
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
Impact: At Fullsix we work with large clients such as EDP, Ageas, McDonald’s, among many others.
What you do will affect thousands of users.
Professional growth: in this position we are also giving you the opportunity to grow in the area of web development by exposing yourself to multiple teams, disciplines and challenges.
Young and dynamic environment: we have a relaxed, young and dynamic work environment, there are also deadlines to meet and we always want to do our best!
Training: At Fullsix we invest in the continuous training and certification of our staff. We believe that this is the only way we will be able to overcome the constant challenges that this area so often poses to us.
We would love to talk to you and find out what you want for your career.