About the job
We are looking for Marketing Consultants / Accounts
( Open positions from Junior to Senior)
- Hybrid model (remote/agency)
- Knowledge of digital and marketing processes
- Client and project management skills
- Agency experience
As part of the Marketing team, and reporting to an Account Director, your work involves the day-to-day management of one or more customers and projects (resource management, invoicing, internal coordination with the creativity, IT and performance teams).
Depending on your seniority level, you are expected to be able to understand the importance of digital in developing a better customer experience (CX) in order to be able to participate in building solutions that help our customers to improve that CX.
As the point of contact with our clients, we are looking for a good communicator capable of managing relationships/processes with customers, suppliers and internal teams. Someone who can manage their time (and teams) effectively.
If you understand that the digital revolution has changed the game in the way brands and consumers relate, then you are the right person.
- Experience of 2 or more years in an agency (background in a “digital” agency will be valued);
- Good knowledge of agency processes;
- Good customer relationship skills and good presentation skills;
- Good internal team management skills, conflict management, problem solving, priority setting and a “get things done” mentality;
- Good resistance to working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Ability to detect business growth opportunities with your client(s);
- Tech savvy: you should be comfortable with digital/technology and understand how digital influences the future of communication and consumer experiences;
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Customer Experience and the entire digital ecosystem relevant to these disciplines;
- Solid knowledge of tools such as MS Office (Financial Reporting in Excel; creation of project presentations in Powerpoint, Word); MS Teams and other project and client management (to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis).;
- Experience working with tools such as ASANA, SPRINKLER or similar is appreciated.
What do we have for you?
- Salary according to experience and portfolio;
- Health insurance;
- Computer and other necessary materials;
- Flexible work (remote/agency);
- An agency with a culture that promotes growth;
- An incredible team that supports you in your personal/professional growth;
- Continuous formation.